Do you want to take your email marketing to the next level? Become a MessageFocus Expert and give yourself the skills to create campaigns that really deliver results.
This course will take you from creating an email campaign with basic personalization, to setting up data collection forms, right through to planning and implementing marketing automation.
In order to complete this certification you’ll need to have:
- Completed the introductory session Getting Started with Adestra’s MessageFocus
- Completed all the below classes
- Successfully passed the exams
If you have a large number of users you’d like to complete the certification, we can arrange face-to-face workshops. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Creating a Successful Email Campaign
2. Advanced Reporting
3. Making the Most out of Your Data
Data is the cornerstone of email marketing, and the key to your success as a marketer! This session will teach you how your data is stored in MessageFocus and how to create and amend the data set.
- Know how to create various data tables and lists within MessageFocus
- Understand how to introduce new data from external sources
- Know when to use forms and preference centers in MessageFocus
4. Create Your own Signup Forms and Preference Centers
Being able to create forms for lead generation and data collection can sometimes be a laborious task. Building on the content from Making the Most out of Your Data with MessageFocus, you will learn how to create a form to use on your website or in an email campaign, and how to trigger additional actions from the form submission.
- Understand how to create data capture forms in the MessageFocus Form Builder
- Know how to create a preference centre for subscribers
- Know how to host a MessageFocus form on your corporate website
- Be able to link to a MessageFocus form to an email
5. Using Filters to Create your Audience Segments
6. Automating Email Programs