Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in an award-winning, growing global company and Oxfordshire’s Employer of the Year?
Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Technical Consultant to provide technical consultancy and project management for our client projects covering requirements analysis, planning, delivery and quality, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to client satisfaction.
- Requirements analysis and planning – understand and document client requirements and recommend the appropriate solution based on product knowledge.
- API and technical consultancy – provide technical consultancy for using the product API and data integrations.
- Project monitoring and control – monitor project progress effectively, ensuring project status is updated regularly. Provide regular updates to all stakeholders and manage client expectations.
- Risk and issue management – identify risks and proactively manage issues. Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely matter.
- Project delivery and quality management – complete projects within client deadlines and to client’s satisfaction. Completion of closure and sign off processes/documentation in a timely manner.
- Post project reviews – carry out post project reviews in conjunction with a Senior Project manager for suggestions on how to improve project team processes and technical approach.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ability to develop excellent product knowledge
- Technically literate, HTML and CSS skills useful, understanding of APIs and coding
- Digital industry knowledge – the ability to understand client requirements and recommend the appropriate solution based on your product and industry knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, whether dealing with marketers, techies, designers or directors
- Experience of a variety of email, CMS or Ecommerce platforms and web analytics tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2, APM, Agile
- A graduate or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Experience of working in an email service provider or digital agency preferred
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!