Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-growing company?
Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Sales Team Manager to lead our London based Sales team and engage key decision makers within target companies to pitch Adestra’s proposition and generate new business sales.
At Adestra we believe our technology is only as good as our people, which is why you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution to Adestra’s success.
- Lead and motivate the sales team to deliver revenue targets;
- Line manage, train and develop team members;
- Identify, qualify, negotiate and close new business sales opportunities;
- Exceed the sales plan and business objectives by selling Adestra’s solutions to target companies across the UK;
- Research and engage both self-generated and marketing generated prospects with Adestra’s value propositions;
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities following the Adestra sales process;
- Use Adestra products to demonstrate capabilities to prospects;
- Create sales proposals and respond to client RFP’s.
- Work with marketing and product teams to ensure Adestra’s solutions are positioned accurately
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience of successfully leading sales teams in a SaaS environment. Including managing for performance and supporting team development;
- Strong, proven track record of exceeding individual targets in a new business software sales environment.
- Demonstrate recent sales experience of digital marketing software including: email (preferred), marketing automation, CRM, social, mobile, or other digital marketing technology.
- Director-level sales experience strongly preferred.
"Great company that is truly innovating and doing exciting new things with email marketing. Great culture that is fun and everyone is helpful and very nice. It is a breath of fresh air to be with a company that is truly walking the walk and not just talking the talk."
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!