Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in an award-winning, growing global company and Oxfordshire’s newly awarded Employer of the Year?
Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 13 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a QA Engineer to be responsible for QA and testing for our web-based email marketing platform.
- Working as part of a cross-functional team to build software to add value
- Take ownership of testing within a project from initial concept to deployment
- Using various types of testing in your day to day role such as functional, usability, security, performance and load testing
- Advocate of testing best practice across the business
- Triaging and managing bug reports as they come in from users, members of the team and the wider organisation
- Designing and executing tests both manual and automated
- Communicating complex concepts simply and clearly to non-technical members of staff
Key Skills & Experience:
- A good standard of education with an understanding of quality assurance, tools, technologies and best practices
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
- A willingness and an ability to share best practice and improve processes
- Good understanding of web applications
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding and use of different types of testing
- Working as per the Fundamental Test Process
- Ability to “think outside the box” and be comfortable to ask questions
- Experience with Selenium and automation tooling
- Knowledge of Agile development practices and experience working in a cross-functional Scrum team
How to apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer