This role reports to the Regional Director in a growing APAC team of a global marketing technology company. Working closely with Account Management, Digital Design and Technical teams, the Project Manager is responsible for managing the full project lifecycle for digital projects covering requirements analysis, planning, delivery and quality, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to client satisfaction.
Requirements analysis and consultancy
- Requirements analysis and planning – understand and document prospect and client requirements, and recommend the appropriate solution based on product knowledge.
- Digital design project management – understand and document prospect and client digital design needs, including email and form design, and liaise with internal design teams to meet client requirements.
- API and technical consultancy – provide technical consultancy for using the product API and data integrations.
- Project monitoring and control – monitor project progress effectively, ensuring project status is updated regularly. Provide regular updates to all stakeholders and manage client expectations.
- Risk and issue management – identify risks and proactively manage issues. Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely matter.
- Project delivery and quality management – complete projects within client deadlines and to client’s satisfaction. Completion of closure and sign off processes/documentation in a timely manner.
Technical, Implementation & Onboarding
- Act as technical/project expertise for other departments around the business and could be called upon for assistance on more technical projects (large and small).
- Configuration and acceptance testing of new MessageFocus accounts, including data migrations and liaising with clients on domain configuration.
- Installation and guidance on configuration of MessageFocus plugins, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics and Raiser’s Edge integrations.
- Support the commercial teams with pre-sales technical consultancy and platform demonstrations.
- Training new users on Adestra’s platform and partner integrations.
Process development and continuous improvement
- Ensure Adestra Project Management processes and standards are adhered to at all times
- Review of current processes and suggestion of improvements where appropriate
Key Skills & Experience
- Ability to develop excellent product knowledge
- Digital industry knowledge – the ability to understand client requirements and recommend the appropriate solution based on your product and industry knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, whether dealing with marketers, techies, designers or directors
- Experience of a variety of email, CMS or Ecommerce platforms and web analytics tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of project methodologies such as PRINCE2, APM, Agile would be bifacial.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer