Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in an award-winning, growing global company?
Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Partner Sales Team Manager to be responsible for leading the indirect sales team targeting large, mid-size and growing marketing services companies.
- Inspire, lead and motivate Indirect New Business Sales Team, providing mentoring and guidance ensuring that the team is trained and developed to enable them to perform to the highest standard
- Attract, develop and retain and develop the best talent in the industry
- Grow Adestra partner and customer base through bringing on-board new intermediaries in the Marketing and Data Services and Agency sectors
- Deliver new business order targets
- Identify and drive profitable revenue streams
- Act as point of escalation for key opportunities, managing regular sales strategy reviews and supporting the sales process
- Facilitate innovation and knowledge sharing to enable the team to create the strongest value propositions
- Deliver accurate monthly forecasting of revenue and variations in business volumes
- Develop effective demand creation strategies
- Work collaboratively with other parts of Adestra to deliver products and services to partners clients, as well as to ensure overall client satisfaction
Key Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of building executive level relationships both internally and across prospect organisations.
- Proven experience of managing small and large teams, including managing for performance and supporting team development
- Strong background in utilizing CRM (currently Salesforce) for management purposes
- Comfortable working in a high growth company with expectations of 30%+ growth rate
- Resilient personality with the ability to inspire teams through knowledge and drive
- High level digital marketing experience and ability to evangelize and speak with conviction
- Passionate about technology and the industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in the SaaS sector, digital marketing or MSP environment.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!