Are you a confident communicator with a passion for marketing and the ability to write excellent content?
Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Content & Public Relations Assistant to work within our busy marketing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a global company and work collaboratively with our teams overseas, with offices in UK, Australia and the US.
You will support the Content & PR Manager with a number of marketing activities, coordinating and maintaining a calendar of content such as blogs, external articles and press releases, reports, whitepapers, eGuides, webinars, and of course email campaigns with consideration to product launches and key events. This will also be done in collaboration with our global marketing teams and with other stakeholders such as PR agencies or consultants to ensure consistent messaging and focus.
You’ll also coordinate and manage content for external placements, managing the approvals process for client success stories, case studies, and awards submissions. This will require working closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure approvals are obtained and entries submitted for Adestra and their clients to industry awards. You’ll also work closely with the Account Management teams in the UK, US and Australia to encourage submissions for the Campaign of the Month competition and seek or support the request for client approvals once each article is finalised. As part of this, you’ll develop and maintain a database of client testimonials that can be used externally
The right person for this role will have:
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Efficient and calm when working under pressure
- Ability to solve problems constructively and propose practical ways ahead when faced with difficulties
- Ability to work well independently and to contribute as part of a team, with a supportive attitude to colleagues
- Keen eye for detail and ability to spot and anticipate problems before they occur
- Excellent I.T. skills, must be competent in Microsoft packages
- Excellent knowledge of social media
- Someone self-motivated and interested in developing a career in content marketing.
- Educated to higher education level is desirable
- Experience of a marketing function within a commercial capacity desirable
- Preferably have own driving licence
To apply for this position, please submit your information here. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer