Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast-growing global company?
Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 13 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Marketing Communications Coordinator. This role is to support our North America and Global (UK and Australia) marketing goals with an emphasis on writing, content creation, proof reading and communications management.
- Manage and provide support on various marketing projects focused on content production, event planning, digital marketing and advertising;
- Write, edit and proofread for a variety of communications channels;
- Collaborate with the global team in the UK and Australia to create and implement blog posts, social media, web, email, press releases and other marketing collateral content
- Use email to send regular updates to clients and prospects, promoting Adestra’s content, news and events
- Work closely with the Account Management team, gathering testimonial, case study and campaign of the month submissions to be used for content production and marketing.
- Aid in compiling, reporting and analyzing tactical performance metrics to inform shifts in strategy and planning
- Pack and ship trade show materials to conferences and occasionally assist in event logistics
Key skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Skills & knowledge
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- WordPress or similar CMS
- Experience with HubSpot and/or Salesforce or similar CRM systems a plus
- Prior email or digital marketing experience is essential; B2B preferred but not required
- Demonstrable experience of writing professionally (writing samples will be required)