Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for an exciting role in a fast-growing company and Oxfordshire’s Employer of the Year?
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to own the strategic and business relationship of a key account portfolio. This role is offered as a Maternity Cover for a fixed term of 12 months.
Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
This is the perfect time to join us, with ambitious plans to accelerate our rate of growth in the UK and overseas, and an excellent opportunity to develop your career in account management within a high-performing, exciting team.
- First point of contact for key Adestra clients involving proactive initiatives, reactive and problem solving and on the phone and face to face meetings. Liaising with other teams across the business to ensure complete client satisfaction;
- Identifying opportunities to improve key performance indicators for all clients, as well overseeing any up-sell opportunities in the client base;
- Commercial reporting;
- Working with the team to demonstrate Adestra’s solutions for prospects and existing clients;
- Public speaking; sharing your industry knowledge by speaking at events and webinars.
- Work closely with internal departments to handle client projects and queries;
- Mentoring other team members, ensuring that we utilise the collective knowledge and expertise within the team to deliver the level of service that all of our clients expect.
Key skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Digital marketing qualifications would be an advantage;
- Experience of working in a strategic account management role within the digital marketing/SaaS sector;
- High level digital marketing experience and ability to evangelize and speak with conviction and passion about technology and the industry;
- Proven client management skills and experience;
- Demonstrable experience of building executive level relationships;
- Experience in the Publishing/Events or Retail industries is advantageous;
- Experience with Salesforce is beneficial