Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in an award-winning, growing global company?
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Deliverability to play a strategic role in aiding our clients to have industry-leading email deliverability and inbox placement rates for their campaigns through our platform. This role is UK based with offices in Oxford and London but will involve global travel in the US and APAC due to the scope of the role.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will lead our overall IP strategy and plan for future growth and own the deliverability side of client onboarding. You’ll provide thought-leadership to our internal teams, at industry events through speaking opportunities, and will attend meetings in the community such as M3AAWG, EEC and ESPC. You’ll manage our key relationships with the anti-spam community, blacklists and ISPs and engage directly with relevant ISP abuse desks, email blacklists, and anti-spam technology providers to address any email delivery issues.
An integral part of this role will be around supporting our clients’ success due to our customer service focus which runs through everything we do and is the heart of our business. You will educate clients about best practices related to email sending, address collection, list management, and other email program issues, and make clear recommendations to help them maximize their deliverability.
Key Skills & Experience
The right person for this role will:
- Have considerable experience in email deliverability.
- Have hands-on technical knowledge of email authentication and filtering technologies and a solid understanding of networking, internet protocols and infrastructure.
- Be highly analytical and have experience of data analysis tools.
- Be familiar with the policies and deliverability procedures at all the major ISPs, global privacy laws and anti-spam regulations, and RBL systems and whitelists.
- Have existing relationships with ISPs and Postmasters.
- Have excellent written and verbal English communication skills, client-facing consulting skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Be self-directed and motivated, with a passion for troubleshooting complex problems.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you and have a confidential discussion about how we can facilitate the next step in your career. This could be the perfect opportunity for someone currently in a deliverability role looking to move into a role where they can use their existing expertise to make the role their own.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!