Are you analytical with a passion for troubleshooting and problem solving?
We are looking for an Email Deliverability Consultant to uphold our excellent track record for clients’ email deliverability through our platform.
As part of the Adestra team, you will deliver the information and assistance needed to improve our clients’ ability to reach the inbox. Achieving good deliverability is much more than a technical-fix, so you’ll be able to provide the expertise required to improve engagement (and ROI) with a customer’s marketing program.
Day-to-day, you will detect and analyse email deliverability issues while providing guidance on email best practices. You’ll also serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, providing tactics and strategy to improve the performance of their overall email marketing efforts.
Candidates from East or Central locations are preferred to enable working with our UK based resources. The role will involve some travel and reports to the Head of Deliverability in our UK Oxford HQ.
- Develop email migration plans for new Adestra clients and monitoring email deliverability metrics during onboarding
- Monitor client deliverability metrics such as delivery, bounces, opens, complaints, unsubscribes using internal and 3rd party deliverability tools
- Deliver consultative services to Adestra clients, helping them to maximise ROI from their email efforts
- Provide authentication and IP assignment guidance
- Liaise with ISP’s, email blacklist operators, and antispam organisations to resolve deliverability issues
- Conduct and review audits, making suggestions on how to improve delivery through changes in infrastructure, email program optimisation, email practices, and policy
Cross-functional Engagement and Thought Leadership:
- Share knowledge through collaboration with colleagues and industry groups.
- Contribute to documentation and blogs
- Collaborate with colleagues to deliver coaching clinics, roundtables, client seminars, etc.
The Right Person for This Role Will Have:
- 2+ years email experience in a deliverability related role at a sender, ESP, ISP or anti-spam provider.
- An understanding of IP address strategies, email authentication and reputation strategies
- Prior experience communicating and consulting directly with clients
- Project management experience
- Familiarity with global privacy laws and anti-spam regulation
- Experience with email analysis services such as Return Path or 250ok
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to communicate recommendations for improving email strategy clearly and professionally
- A passion for analysis and troubleshooting complex problems
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite. Specifically, Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Knowledge of DNS (preferred but not essential)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL and MTAs (preferred but not essential)
To apply for this position, please submit your information here. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!