Are you a customer service champion looking for an exciting new role?
Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider are recruiting Support Representatives who are passionate about customer service to join our team at our central Oxford Head Office, upholding our 98% customer satisfaction score.
You will be exposed to fresh, cutting edge new media solutions ensuring email campaigns are professionally delivered. Handling Adestra’s valued clients on a day to basis will enable you to make the most of your excellent customer service skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a global company and work collaboratively with our teams overseas, with offices in UK, Australia and the US. This team is highly celebrated in our business and has won awards such as the ICS Customer Focus Awards and Customer Service Team of the Year.
Reporting to the Support Manager and working within a small team, you will be supporting our clients with their use of the MessageFocus platform whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Support is provided by phone, email and chat and you will be resolving a range of queries from simple functionality issues, through to more involved problems that need investigation and liaison with colleagues. You’ll also interface with our Australian support team to share updates on cases.
- Full in-depth training will be given on all aspects of the platform. However, you should be naturally competent when it comes to the use of computers and of web based programmes. A basic understanding of HTML is of use but not essential.
- You will have proven experience of delivering excellent customer service, whether that be within an office or retail environment
- A confident and clear telephone manner and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels within an organisation
- A good-humoured team player, you will take pride in your work and be able to thrive in a fairly pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise your own time carefully as our clients work to very strict deadlines.
- You will be willing to work flexibly to support our global operations. Though you will mostly work 9:00 – 5:30, you will work on a 9-week shift rota with an estimated one week of earlier starts and two weeks of later starts.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit your information here. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer