Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company?
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast-growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with substantial experience in providing enterprise marketing software and award-winning customer service, are looking for a Business Development Representative.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for prospecting to key decision makers within target companies, and pitching Adestra’s proposition to generate new business opportunities. Lead generation & qualification are critical to our success, as are market coverage & effective communication of our proposition, and as such this is a critically important role.
This opportunity is based in the heart of downtown Dallas with no relocation available.
Key aspects of your role will include lead management, lead generation, discovery, and qualification.
- Research and engage both self-generated prospects and marketing leads with the MessageFocus value proposition
- Use methods such as Cold-calling and Email to generate prospective clients
- Follow established processes to book discovery calls and meetings with the local Sales Manager
- Develop & manage a pipeline of leads to deliver opportunity targets
- Follow the Adestra sales process and use salesforce.com to provide accurate reports of activity
- Attend events to maintain a presence for Adestra (as required)
- Flexibility will be required to accommodate global prospects
- Effectively research accounts and maintain our prospect database updated
- College Graduate with 1-2 years of work experience
- Experience in selling services, software or IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Be ‘tech savvy’ with the ability to grasp new technologies and software
- An instinctively commercial approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- ‘Solution oriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Basic understanding of the digital marketing ‘ecosystem’
- Extremely organized and responsive
- Confident cold calling skills, and ability to connect with decision-makers to explain our proposition;
To apply for this position, please send your résumé with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!