Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-growing company?
Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our small but busy team. This is a perfect opportunity to start your career in Sales and Business Development and is an ideal role for a recent graduate but applications from all levels of experience are welcomed.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for prospecting to key decision makers within target companies, and pitching Adestra’s proposition to generate new business opportunities. Lead generation & qualification are critical to our success, as are market coverage & effective communication of our proposition, and as such this is a critically important role.
Key aspects of your role will include lead management, lead generation, discovery, qualification, and closing prospects to meetings with our Consultants.
- Research and engage both self-generated prospects and marketing leads with the MessageFocus value proposition through cold calling;
- Develop & manage a pipeline of leads to deliver opportunity targets;
- Follow the Adestra sales process and use salesforce.com to provide accurate reports of activity;
- Follow established process for opportunity assignment to Sales Managers;
- Attend events to maintain a presence for Adestra (as required);
- Engage with other Adestra departments and management and provide accurate handover & feedback to the wider business;
- Flexibility will be required to accommodate global prospects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Be ‘tech savvy’ with the ability to grasp new technologies and software
- An instinctively commercial approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- ‘Solution oriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Basic understanding of digital marketing
- Extremely organised and responsive
- Confident telephone manner, and ability to connect with decision-makers to explain our proposition
- Educated to degree level or some relevant experience
- Experience in selling services, software or IT desirable but not essential
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!