Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company?
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast-growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with substantial experience in providing enterprise marketing software and award-winning customer service, are looking for a Business Development Associate.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for connecting with key decision makers within target companies and pitching Adestra’s proposition to generate new business opportunities. Lead qualification is critical to our success, as are market coverage & effective communication of our proposition, and as such this is a critically important role.
This opportunity is based in the heart of downtown Dallas with no relocation available.
Key aspects of your role will include lead and data management, discovery, and qualification.
- Research and engage inbound marketing leads with the MessageFocus value proposition
- Update and maintain the salesforce.com system to generate high quality data.
- Use methods such as calling and Email to generate prospective clients
- Follow established processes to book discovery calls and meetings with the local Sales Manager
- Develop & manage a pipeline of leads to deliver opportunity targets
- Follow the Adestra sales process and use salesforce.com to provide accurate reports of activity
- Support the Business Development team in data enrichment by performing high quality market research
- This is an entry level position and you must Be a college graduate
- Experience in Sales and Marketing preferred, but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Be ‘tech savvy’ with the ability to grasp new technologies and software
- An instinctively commercial approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- ‘Solution oriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Extremely organized and responsive
To apply for this position, please send your résumé with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!