Are you a confident communicator with experience of managing a portfolio of client accounts?
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our Oxford team and be the face of the business, owning the relationship with our mid-tier, cross sector clients. This role is offered as a Maternity Cover for a fixed term of 12 months.
It’s a really exciting time to join Adestra as we continue to grow globally in the UK, US and Australia. Having been named Employer of the Year in Oxfordshire, we’re incredibly proud of our culture and our award-winning teams. But don’t just take our word for it! Check out our 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor or search #LifeatAdestra to find out what our employees have to say about us.
- Own the relationship with a stable of mid-tier cross-sector clients
- Understand the customer’s demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result
- Maintain a long term relationship with your allocated accounts, in order to grow and develop the account.
- Consult clients about email marketing strategies, campaign requirements and objectives
- Analyse, interpret and present campaign results to the client, as part of a review, plus deliver ideas and suggestions for developing the clients’ email marketing strategy
- Deliver presentations at client’s offices
- Maintain contact levels via face to face meetings, phone and email
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless communication flows between the various teamsWrite blog posts, white papers, deliver webinars, presentations etc. as required
Key Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience in a similar role
- ‘Solution oriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Understanding of the digital marketing ‘ecosystem’
- Superb client management skills
- Commercially astute, able to ensure that all clients are as profitable as possible
- Excellent English and a strong, confident telephone manner
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience of working within the marketing industry preferred
- Marketing qualifications such as IDM, CIM
- Email marketing experience is advantageous
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!