Something we’re really keen to promote here at Adestra is best practice email marketing. Our account management team are always on hand to discuss this with clients and make recommendations. If the phrase sounds familiar, no doubt you have already discussed this with one of us. If it doesn’t, you may be confused by what exactly this magical phrase means….
What does “˜best practice’ mean?
According to Business Dictionary the phrase “˜best practice’ literally means:
“A method or technique that has consistently shown results superior to those achieved with other means, and that is used as a benchmark.”
How does best practice relate to your email marketing strategies?
As in all industries, best practice for email marketing is constantly evolving and improving, so it’s important to keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments. Since we’re mired in email marketing, we try to continually share what research has shown us are the optimum ways to format and present your email, and the leading ways to present your content. Following best practice will increase open and click rates, and help ensure you achieve your email marketing goals.
Try out a few of our quick win, best practice tips and you will be amazed by the difference they’ll make!
What are quick win examples of best practice?
- Ensure your Call To Action is clearly displayed in the preview pane of your email
- Split test two subject lines to increase your open rates
- Include a “˜view online’ link at the top of your email, ensuring all recipients can view your message
- Resize your images outside the HTML editor and add alt text for Outlook recipients and accessibility programmes
- Create a follow-up campaign to recipients who did not open your email on the first send to maximise open rates
Are you an Adestra client, keen to further discuss this with your account management team?
If you would like to book a call with the account management team to discuss how to apply best practice specifically to your email campaigns to maximise your results, or to discuss your email marketing strategy and how we can help you to achieve this please fill in this form.
Not a current client?
If you’re not already a client, but would like to find out more about how our services can improve your email marketing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.