VIDEO: Six effective content tips for email marketers
A couple of weeks ago, Adestra was lucky enough to attend Content Marketing World in Cleveland, Ohio. The event attracted more than 3,000 content marketers from a variety of different brands, agencies and companies from all different corners of the globe.
It was a fun event and a really good forum to discuss the many trials, tribulations, learnings and ideas with fellow industry peers. It was also a great place to swap tips with some of the most influential players in marketing.
In the video below, you’ll hear from some of these senior players. Each one offers his/her most important soundbite of advice on how email marketers can perfect their message through the right use of content.
Those featured in the video include:
- Kristina Halvorson, chief executive (CEO), Brain Traffic
- Lee Odden, CEO, TopRank Marketing
- Todd Wheatland, Global Head of Strategy, King Content
- Matt Heinz, President, Heinz Marketing
- Mathew Sweezey, Author of Marketing Automation for Dummies
- John von Brachel, Senior Vice President, Content Marketing Executive, Bank of America
By the way, please excuse the angle of the filming — it was the first time interviewing with an iPhone!