Up Close and Personal
How charities can use email marketing to build long-term relationships and develop advocates
It’s tough being a charity right now. Around 40% of public services have been cut since 2010, which means that overstretched local governments rely on charities to help people who are being
left behind. If that’s not enough, an unpredictable economic and political climate is making it harder to plan when faced with a constant battle to deliver more services with dwindling resources.
The eGuide looks at:
- Why building long-term trust is vital to gaining public support.
- How developing the right content for email marketing could help you increase your donations by communicating the messages that donors really care about.
- First-Person Marketing and how to leverage incremental innovation, build trust and gain long-term commitment from supporters.
- Simple email marketing techniques to nurture, welcome and help you connect with your advocates.
- How and when to capture data in the face of tighter regulations, ensuring you keep your supporters on your side, and keep your charity on the right side of the law.
Complete the form below to download the report: