Email marketing for Charities and Not For Profit
Email marketing is an incredibly cost-effective channel for raising awareness, inspiring donations and keeping in touch with supporters and members. Then why is the not-for-profit sector one of the worst performers* when it comes to following best practice to optimise deliverability?
If you are looking to take your email marketing to the next level, Adestra can help you to create personalised and engaging email marketing to keep your subscribers, donors and members engaged with you. As an added extra, we give all Adestra not-for-profit clients our new abandoned basket feature, Conversion Capture, completely free of charge. So you will not only be improving your email marketing, but we’ll help you to increase your donations too with the following functionality.
- Automated, dynamic content emails pulling content from your site meaning less manual email creation
- Ultimate quality control for your email marketing campaigns with our unique approval system
- Easy-to-use email editors saving you time when creating your email campaigns
- Welcome programmes, donation reminder programmes and other lifecycle campaigns
- Birthday emails or donation reminders based on previous action date
- Data and email integration with many websites, CRM systems and Web Analytics systems including Blackbaud and Raizor Edge.
Choose Adestra and you’ll receive…
What do our clients say?
Email content often brought challenges for CoppaFeel. With words and phrases relating to boobs, their emails were likely to end up in the recipients’ junk folder. Working with Adestra improved their deliverability and gets their message to more people.
This intuitive campaign tapped into making the email relevant to different audiences to maximise coverage of an important but dry subject. The 38% open, 18% click and 9% share rate shows that this targeted approach has paid off.
Charities and not for profits who have chosen Adestra: