Data driven automation
Send timely and relevant content with MessageFocus marketing automation features. Save time, reduce your workload, and increase ROI. Gain the tools you need to create fully automated, personalized, and dynamically generated marketing campaigns.
Automation Program Builder
The Automation Program Builder will allow you to achieve this in a quick and effective way by:
- Allowing you to drag and drop content within the interface making it easier and quicker than ever before.
- Providing you with a clear overview of the entire customer journey detailing thumbnails of each campaign, time delays, lists and filters.
- Informing you of the number of contacts at each stage of the journey allowing you to analyze the effectiveness of your campaign.
The Automation Program Builder can help you create a variety of programs from a basic email series to orchestrating sophisticated multi-program journeys, offering interaction between an unlimited number of programs. So you can effortlessly send contacts from one program to another.
Automate Email Content
You want to send relevant, targeted and up-to-date content to your email recipients, but this can be a resource-heavy process.
With MessageFocus and its automated content generation feature you can populate all, or parts of your email campaigns without the need for repeated copy and paste commands.
And what you feed into your email is up to you. You could choose to populate sections with your latest blog articles or Twitter updates. Or, if you want to get more sophisticated, you can create a whole newsletter pulling in content from your site dynamically, based on a recipient’s preferences or past purchases.
Automated content generation saves you time. But it also offers you a scalable solution for generating resource effective cross and upsell communications as well as general brand awareness campaigns.
If your CMS generates HTML and text ready to be emailed, then our ‘Load from URL’ feature allows easy capture into your campaigns.
- Save time and money, better spent on optimising campaigns.
- Minimises errors by removing the manual work.
- You can send emails with time-sensitive content such as topical blog posts.
- Use with triggered and scheduled emails to completely automate your marketing.