UX/UI Front End Development Manager
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-growing global company? Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for an experienced Front End Developer to manage our small but growing Front End team. You play an integral role in building beautiful and simple to use interfaces for our platform, MessageFocus.
We’re constantly looking for ways to improve what we do, so we’re pushing heavily to improve our processes by employing things like modern programming practices, test-driven development and embracing new technologies whenever possible.
- Managing and mentoring the Front Development team
- Designing beautiful, intuitive user interfaces
- Visual design
- Getting involved with usability and user experience testing
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong, proven design ability
- A solid understanding of UI/UX principles
- Experience with longer-term projects and platform maintenance
- A good understanding of security concerns such as XSS, CSRF, etc.
- Experience of managing others and acting as a mentor
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a portfolio of your existing work to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer