Training Executive – Maternity Cover
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-growing company? Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Training Executive to support the Adestra training function via the coordination & delivery of client and internal MessageFocus product training.
This role is a maternity cover position and is offered for a fixed term of up to 12 months starting as soon as possible.
- Training. Delivering and improving Adestra’s training proposition. Organising and running a variety of training sessions ranging from new user to advanced workshops. These can be delivered face-to-face or via webinar. Webinar delivery will be a key component of this role, either running dedicated client training, or hosting the weekly drop-in sessions.
- Expertise on tap. The Training Executive will be supported to gain an in-depth understanding of MessageFocus, our email marketing tool and email marketing generally to be able to provide expertise on tap for clients and internal Adestra parties. Training will be provided.
- Internal training. To support the continued development and knowledge of other key departments within Adestra (Support, Professional Services, Sales) the Training Executive will support the Training Consultant with ongoing training programmes for colleagues.
- Marketing support. To support our client marketing programme; this role may also be responsible for creating video content for the client communications programme with an aim to reduce support cases and to show clients how to use some of the advanced functionality that is available through MessageFocus.
- Administration and process development. To improve the efficiency of the training department, the Training Executive is tasked with reviewing, in conjunction with the Training Consultant and Training Manager, current processes and suggest improvements.
Key skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- Have some training experience, even if this is informal for example training colleagues
- Must be a self-starter who is willing to learn and take ownership of a key role for Adestra
- Able to work independently and show initiative where relevant, the individual will be confident, bright and happy to share their ideas with others
- Technically capable with good IT skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised and able to see areas for improvement and put them into action
- A good humoured team player, the ideal candidate will take pride in their work
- A training qualification would be advantageous
- An ideal candidate will have a background in email marketing
- An understanding of HTML coding and web technologies is advantageous but not essential
- Experience within a digital or Software as a Service environment
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer