Technical Project Manager/ Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 10 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Technical Project Manager/ Technical Pre-Sales Consultant. You will be responsible for technical consultancy and project management for Adestra client projects covering requirements analysis, planning, delivery and quality, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to client satisfaction.
- Understand client requirements and recommend the appropriate solution based on product knowledge, documented in project and solution briefs.
- Provide technical consultancy for using the product. Understanding client requirements and recommending the best approach.
- Monitor project progress effectively, ensuring project status is updated regularly. Ensure project documentation and assets are stored and logged.
- Completion of projects within client deadlines and to client’s satisfaction. Completion of closure and sign off processes/documentation in a timely manner, ensuring projects are delivered to a high quality.
- Act as a technical consultant resource for new business opportunities, attending sales meetings and supporting the Regional Sales Directors
- Demonstrating the platform to clients and prospects
- Managing the demo account and providing training to the Sales team on its use
- Documenting prospect requirements in Solution Briefs and ensuring requirements are understood, scoped and priced correctly in the proposal
- Understanding of API’s and data integration.
- Work with client third party developers to provide support and advice on using the API
Key skills & Experience
- Technically literate
- Digital industry knowledge – the ability to understand client requirements and recommend the appropriate solution based on your product and industry knowledge
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, whether dealing with marketers, techies, designers or directors
- Good attention to detail
- Commercially aware
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of a variety of email, CMS or Ecommerce platforms and web analytics tools
- Experience of business analysis and information architecture
To apply for this position, please send your résumé with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer