Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with 10 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to be responsible for providing technical expertise to the Sales team, ensuring that prospect requirements are understood and the appropriate solution is proposed, costed and handed over to the projects team for delivery.
- Act as a technical consultant resource for new business opportunities, attending sales meetings and supporting the Sales Managers
- Demonstrate the MessageFocus platform to clients and prospects
- Manage the MessageFocus demo account and providing training to the Sales team on its use
- Document prospect requirements in Solution Briefs and ensuring requirements are understood, scoped and priced correctly in the proposal
- Handle over the Solution Brief and client requirements to the Projects team
- Manage and responds to Requirements Scoping cases for pre-sales
- Work with Adestra Project Managers and client/third party developers to provide support and advice on using the API
- Provide training to Account Management and Sales teams
Key skills & Experience
- Experience of a variety of email (ideally MessageFocus), CMS or Ecommerce platforms and web analytics tools
- Experience of business analysis and information architecture
- Extensive digital project/consultant experience, gained in a digital agency or Email Service Provider (ESP) environment
- Technically literate
- Digital industry knowledge – the ability to understand client requirements and recommend the appropriate solution based on your product and industry knowledge
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, whether dealing with marketers, techies, designers or directors
- Good attention to detail
- Commercially aware
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme;
- Benefits include: company pension, various travel schemes, eye care vouchers, child care vouchers, Private Health Insurance and Group Life Assurance;
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People accredited, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the company continues to grow;
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your birthday!
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer