Strategic Partnerships Manager EMEA – SaaS
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in an award-winning, growing global company? Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to identify and deliver deals with diverse partners and alliances ranging from start-up to enterprise.
If you’re passionate about scaling business through product innovation in new markets, this is a tremendous opportunity to drive digital business efficiency and innovation.
The role requires almost entrepreneurial spirit to drive sales from the ground up with chosen partners, excellent client engagement skills, with the ability to work closely with Product/Technical teams to design proposals, build framework agreements including commercials and reseller/referral relationships.
- Develop and execute EMEA Business Development Strategies via Partners and Alliances and Plans to grow regions via partners and alliances with a defined revenue attribution strategy
- Drive revenue streams from new and existing client relationships
- Drive both new business development and the development of existing relationships
- Work closely with Technology Partnerships Product Manager for end-to-end project delivery and ongoing partner support
- Reporting to Management team on sales, delivery pipelines, and revenue realisation
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to develop innovative strategies highlighting capability with a strong focus on emerging technologies
- Contribute to high-level sales strategy development and tactical “boots on the ground” activities
Key Skills & Experience:
- A proven and successful track record selling developing Alliances and Partnerships
- Established background in business development via Alliances and Partners within a Cloud, SaaS or Software Vendor
- Have grown or setup BD plans from scratch to maturity to develop propositions and sell product
- EMEA Alliance Expertise, able to set up effective country specific partnerships and work closely with the Partner managers in other regions to ensure the relationships work well
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player
- Effective time management, deal management and problem solving skills
- Strong commercial / technical acumen, able to assess and articulate value to a client
- Previous expertise in selling to IT Stakeholder or C level executives
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Gold membership to over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance, a free Tastecard and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes such as cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer