Senior Account Manager
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to be responsible for owning the strategic and business relationship of a key account portfolio.
It’s an exciting time of growth at Adestra, with global offices in Dallas, London, Oxford and Sydney. We’re really passionate about what we do and are looking for people to grow their career with us!
This role is based in Dallas with no relocation available.
- First point of contact for key Adestra clients across the product portfolio.
- Identifying opportunities to improve key performance indicators for all clients, as well overseeing any up-sell opportunities in the client base.
- Commercial reporting: Ensuring that adequate reporting is delivered monthly.
- Demonstrations: Working with other team members and departments to demonstrate Adestra’s solutions for prospects and existing clients
- Public speaking; sharing your industry knowledge by speaking at events and webinars.
- Mentoring other team members, ensuring that we utilise the collective knowledge and expertise within the team to deliver the level of service that our clients require
Key skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- ‘Solution oriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Thorough understanding of the digital marketing ‘ecosystem’
- Superb client management skills
- Strong commercial ability, able to ensure that all clients are as profitable as possible
- Able to inspire other team members through knowledge and drive
- Excellent communication skills and a strong, confident telephone manner
- Experience of working in a strategic account management role within the digital marketing/SaaS sector;
- High level digital marketing experience and ability to evangelize and speak with conviction and passion about technology and the industry. Digital marketing qualifications advantageous
- Demonstrable experience of building executive level relationships
- Experience in the Publishing/Events or Retail industries is advantageous
To apply for this position, please send your résumé with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer