Sales Team Manager
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-growing company? Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Sales Team Manager to lead our London based Sales team and engage key decision makers within target companies to pitch Adestra’s proposition and generate new business sales.
At Adestra we believe our technology is only as good as our people, which is why you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution to Adestra’s success.
- Lead and motivate the sales team to deliver revenue targets;
- Line manage, train and develop team members;
- Identify, qualify, negotiate and close new business sales opportunities;
- Exceed the sales plan and business objectives by selling Adestra’s solutions to target companies across the UK;
- Research and engage both self-generated and marketing generated prospects with Adestra’s value propositions;
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities following the Adestra sales process;
- Use Adestra products to demonstrate capabilities to prospects;
- Create sales proposals and respond to client RFP’s.
- Work with marketing and product teams to ensure Adestra’s solutions are positioned accurately;
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience of successfully leading sales teams in a SaaS environment. Including managing for performance and supporting team development;
- Strong, proven track record of exceeding individual targets in a new business software sales environment.
- Demonstrate recent sales experience of digital marketing software including: email (preferred), marketing automation, CRM, social, mobile, or other digital marketing technology.
- Director-level sales experience strongly preferred.
You will receive a competitive salary and excellent commission, as well as:
- Over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for more than a decade. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer