Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with 11 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Sales Manager to engage key decision makers within target companies to pitch Adestra’s proposition and generate new business sales.
At Adestra we believe our technology is only as good as our people, which is why you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution to Adestra’s success.
- Identify, qualify, negotiate and close new business sales opportunities;
- Exceed the sales plan and business objectives by selling Adestra’s solutions to target companies across the UK;
- Research and engage both self-generated and marketing generated prospects with Adestra’s value propositions;
- Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities following the Adestra sales process;
- Use Adestra products to demonstrate capabilities to prospects in person or via WebEx;
- Create sales proposals and respond to client RFPs.
- Work with marketing and product teams to ensure Adestra’s solutions are positioned accurately;
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong, proven track record of exceeding individual targets in a new business software sales environment.
- Demonstrate recent sales experience of digital marketing software including: email (preferred), marketing automation, CRM, social, mobile, or other digital marketing technology.
- Previous experience selling Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is preferred.
- Director-level sales experience strongly preferred.
- A competitive salary and commission package;
- Benefits including 25 days holiday (plus a day off for your birthday)’ company pension, various travel schemes, health care scheme, eye care vouchers, child care vouchers, Private Health Insurance and life assurance scheme;
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People (silver) accredited, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the company continues to grow.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for more than a decade. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer