Regional Sales Manager – South West/Los Angeles/Phoenix
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to be responsible for selling the Adestra MessageFocus software solution using a consultative/solution-based sales approach. MessageFocus is a hosted SaaS that allows organizations of any size to leverage their customer database to drive ROI for the marketer.
As part of the team, you will have a clearly defined region and will be responsible for driving both market awareness and sales across all business within that territory. You will call on Director and VP level marketing and sales professionals as well as digital agencies and will demonstrate the application via the web and in-person meetings. Additional responsibilities include territory planning, accurately forecasting opportunities using salesforce.com, and maintaining a pipeline of activity to achieve sales quotas.
As part of our Global Enterprise Sales Team, you will be responsible for:
• Effectively and independently deliver the Adestra and MessageFocus value proposition, including demonstrating a basic understanding of Adestra product platforms, email technologies, internet technologies, etc.
• Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, networking events, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, and to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
• Developing, writing, and delivering value-based sales presentations and proposals
• Demonstrating the ability to use the MessageFocus solution to showcase our product capabilities to potential clients in person or via web access and to utilize it when initiating contact with and/or in follow up with prospects and clients.
• Actively collaborating with Adestra management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the Adestra organization.
• Negotiating contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the Adestra finance and contracts team, while using the salesforce.com contract and pricing process.
• Representing Adestra in a professional and ethical manner to clients, prospects, partners, and other Adestra colleagues.
• Following corporate guidelines for travel and other expenses and submit timely and accurate expense reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- The ability to do complete product demonstrations and credibly discuss technical topics such as data integration, XML APIs, etc. and be productive without the assistance of a Sales Engineer or Product Specialist.
- Minimum of 5 years successful sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota between $700-800K.
- Organized and diligent in territory and deal management.
- Strong networking skills for regional and local marketing events.
- Relevant sales experience in the last two years in email, marketing automation, business, or CRM software.
- Previous experience selling SaaS technologies in a related industry.
- Experience selling software products and solutions to digital agencies and marketing professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
This position will not be office based, and travel in your geographic territory will be required (approximately 20 – 25%).
To apply for this position, please send your résumé with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer