Regional Sales Manager – Dallas
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager to be responsible for selling the Adestra MessageFocus software solution using a consultative/solution-based sales approach.
You will be responsible for driving both market awareness and sales across all business within the New York territory. You will call on Director and VP level marketing and sales professionals as well as digital agencies and will demonstrate the application via the web and in-person meetings. Additional responsibilities include territory planning, accurately forecasting opportunities using Salesforce, and maintaining a pipeline of activity to achieve sales quotas.
As part of our Global Enterprise Sales Team, you will be responsible for:
- Effectively and independently deliver the Adestra and MessageFocus value proposition, including demonstrating a basic understanding of Adestra product platforms, email technologies, internet technologies, etc.
- Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, networking events, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, and to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations.
- Developing, writing, and delivering value-based sales presentations and proposals
- Demonstrating the ability to use the MessageFocus solution to showcase our product capabilities to potential clients in person or via web access and to utilize it when initiating contact with and/or in follow up with prospects and clients.
- Actively collaborating with Adestra management and staff in the sales cycle and provide ongoing feedback to other areas of the Adestra organization.
- Negotiating contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the Adestra finance and contracts team, while using the salesforce.com contract and pricing process.
- Representing Adestra in a professional and ethical manner to clients, prospects, partners, and other Adestra colleagues.
- Following corporate guidelines for travel and other expenses and submit timely and accurate expense reports.
Key skills & Experience:
- Must have prior experience at an Email Service Provider in the Mid-Market or Enterprise space
- The ability to do complete product demonstrations and credibly discuss technical topics such as data integration, XML APIs, etc. and be productive without the assistance of a Sales Engineer or Product Specialist.
- Demonstrable successful sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota between $700-800K.
- Organized and diligent in territory and deal management.
- Strong networking skills for regional and local marketing events.
While a Bachelor’s degree in a related field is not required, it is preferred.
This position will be office based in our headquarters in Dallas, and travel in your geographic territory will be required (approximately 20 – 25%). To apply for this position, please send your résumé with a cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer