Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
66Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with 10 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Receptionist to be the first point of contact for Adestra visitors and queries, and provide administrative support to the Office Manager and other teams around the business.
- Being the first point of contact for visitors and deliveries. Answering and directing telephone calls
- Assisting with the day to day smooth running of the office and ensuring that meeting and social areas are tidy
- Opening, stamping and distributing incoming post and preparing outgoing post and parcels
- Liaising with suppliers and ordering supplies such as stationery for the Oxford and London offices
- Assisting with the booking of meeting rooms and car parking for the Oxford & the London offices
- Assisting with the catering for board meetings, client meetings and internal events
- Assisting with the planning and organisation of company events in conjunction with the Office Manager (including venue hire, transportation to and from the events and catering)
- Providing administrative support to the Office Manager and other teams on an ad hoc basis
Key skills & Experience
- IT literate with knowledge of MS Office
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Confident communicator, able to communicate effectively and clearly
- Thrive in a pressurised environment
- Ability to take ownership and use initiative to manage own workload
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service
- You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme;
- Benefits include: company pension, various travel schemes, eye care vouchers, child care vouchers, Private Health Insurance and Group Life Assurance;
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People accredited, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the company continues to grow;
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your birthday!
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer