Quality Assurance Executive (Junior Software Tester)
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in an award-winning, growing global company and Oxfordshire’s newly awarded Employer of the Year? Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Executive to assist with QA and testing for our web-based email marketing platform.
Working in the Development team, this is an interesting role that bridges the gap between technical and client-facing staff, providing unique opportunities for the right candidate to excel. We expect candidates to have a basic understanding of web applications and ideally some prior testing / QA experience but will provide on-the-job training where necessary.
- Triaging and managing bug reports as they come in from users and other members of the team
- Testing features our developers have implemented
- Using automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Usability testing
- Communicating complex concepts simply and clearly to non-technical members of staff
- Developing test scripts for features and defects
- Regression testing to verify that no defects are introduced
Key skills & Experience:
- Technically literate with a willingness to learn
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Able to work proactively with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable dealing with people at all levels
- Analytical mind / problem solving ability
- Ability to “think outside the box”
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Gold membership to over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance, money off holidays and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes such as cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer