We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to run our small, but growing QA team. The role is full time and on-site, based within our Head Office in Oxford, and will be primarily testing new and existing features of our web-based email marketing platform, MessageFocus.
This is an interesting role that bridges the gap between technical and client-facing staff, providing unique opportunities for the right candidate to excel. We expect candidates to have QA experience, and ideally experience with testing web-based applications.
Successful candidates will be highly organised, technically minded, with the ability to understand often complex concepts and communicate them simply and clearly with non-technical members of staff.
- Triaging and managing bug reports as they come in from users and other members of the team
- Working as part of project team
- Testing often technical features
- Developing test plans to fully test features and bugfixes
- Working with automated testing tools such as Selenium
- Managing the QA team
- Designing and altering existing testing processes and policies
Key Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable QA/Testing experience
- People management experience
- Experience with ticketing systems, version control, release processes, etc
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively with limited supervision
- Technically minded
- Experience with Selenium
- Programming ability
- Previous experience testing web-based applications
- You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
Over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer