Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-growing global company? Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Programme Administrator / Scheduler to be responsible for scheduling projects and meetings for our Professional Services team. This is a great opportunity to start your career in Project Management.
- Master scheduling – responsible for facilitation of Professional Services project allocation and master scheduling processes
- Master scheduling meetings – chair daily stand up meetings with Professional Service Teams needed to maintain master schedule
- Project health checks – facilitate Professional Services Project/Deliverable Health Check process
- Project set up – prepare administration of projects ready for Professional services to pick up for delivery to our clients
- Programme management administration – provide Programme Management administrative and reporting support as required from the Programme Manager
Key Skills & Experience:
- A graduate or equivalent work experience with some project scheduling and administration experience
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate at all levels of the business
- Task and goal driven with excellent time management, you will be extremely organised and responsive
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Awareness of project methodologies such as PRINCE2, APM, Agile
- Able to take ownership of tasks and act on your own initiative
- Experience using project and time management tools e.g. Harvest / Harvest Forecast
- Experience using Salesforce
- Work experience in a digital / agency environment
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer