Product Marketing Executive
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in a fast-growing global company? Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Product Marketing Executive to be responsible for producing the product focused marketing collateral that supports our go-to market plans.
- Contribute to the development of product launch collateral and ongoing promotion plans for new and existing features in line with the overall go-to-market product strategy
- In conjunction with the Head of Marketing Communications, deliver the product launch communication plan and collateral
- Create, deliver and measure effectiveness of multi-channel product marketing campaigns e.g. thought leadership, lead generation, acquisition, retention campaigns
- Supported by the product management team, create and maintain product marketing materials e.g. customer facing product collateral, product videos, product related web/digital content, product related event content
- Create and maintain internal resources to support the business in taking our products and services to market e.g. competitor tools, slideware, personas, industry overviews
- Support additional sales and marketing activities including internal inductions, training and event attendance
Key Skills & Experience:
- Graduate calibre or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Experience creating public facing documents in both Microsoft Office and design and/or desktop publishing software (we use InDesign and Illustrator)
- Driven to deliver, you will see tasks through to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working collaboratively across teams through multiple stakeholder briefing and approval processes
- Experience within the software industry
- A product marketing or marketing communications certification such as CIM, Pragmatic Marketing, Product Focus or similar
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a brief portfolio of your product marketing work to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer