Partnerships Account Manager
Are you solution oriented with experience of managing client accounts? We’re looking for a Partnerships Account Manager to join our Oxford team and be the face of the business to develop, grow and support Adestra’s partners.
It’s a really exciting time to join Adestra as we continue to grow globally in the UK, US and Australia. Having just been named Employer of the Year 2017 in Oxfordshire, we’re incredibly proud of our culture and our award-winning teams. But don’t just take our word for it! Check out our 4.7/5 rating on Glassdoor or search #LifeatAdestra to find out what our employees have to say about us.
- Own the relationship with a stable of mid-tier agency clients
- Understand the customer’s demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result
- Maintain a long term relationship with your allocated accounts, in order to develop and grow the agencies client base
- Consult our partners on email marketing strategies, campaign requirements and objectives
- Arm our partners with the knowledge and skills to effectively re-sell Adestra’s services
- Analyse, interpret and present ideas and suggestions for developing the clients’ email marketing strategy
- Deliver presentations at client’s offices
- Maintain contact levels via face to face meetings, phone and email
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless communication flows between the various teams
- Write blog posts, white papers, webinars, presentations etc. as required
Key Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or demonstrable experience
- ‘Solution oriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Understanding of the digital marketing ‘ecosystem’
- Superb client management skills
- Commercially astute, able to ensure that all clients are as profitable as possible
- Excellent English and a strong, confident telephone manner
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Marketing qualifications advantageous
- Email marketing experience
- Experience of working with agencies or marketing services
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Gold membership to over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance, money off holidays and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes such as cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer