Partner Sales Team Manager
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in an award-winning, growing global company? Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Partner Sales Team Manager to be responsible for leading the indirect sales team targeting large, mid-size and growing marketing services companies.
- Inspire, lead and motivate Indirect New Business Sales Team, providing mentoring and guidance ensuring that the team is trained and developed to enable them to perform to the highest standard
- Attract, develop and retain and develop the best talent in the industry
- Grow Adestra partner and customer base through bringing on-board new intermediaries in the Marketing and Data Services and Agency sectors
- Deliver new business order targets
- Identify and drive profitable revenue streams
- Act as point of escalation for key opportunities, managing regular sales strategy reviews and supporting the sales process
- Facilitate innovation and knowledge sharing to enable the team to create the strongest value propositions
- Deliver accurate monthly forecasting of revenue and variations in business volumes
- Develop effective demand creation strategies
- Work collaboratively with other parts of Adestra to deliver products and services to partners clients, as well as to ensure overall client satisfaction
Key Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of building executive level relationships both internally and across prospect organisations.
- Proven experience of managing small and large teams, including managing for performance and supporting team development
- Strong background in utilizing CRM (currently Salesforce) for management purposes
- Comfortable working in a high growth company with expectations of 30%+ growth rate
- Resilient personality with the ability to inspire teams through knowledge and drive
- High level digital marketing experience and ability to evangelize and speak with conviction
- Passionate about technology and the industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in the SaaS sector, digital marketing or MSP environment.
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Gold membership to over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance, a free Tastecard and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes such as cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer