Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast-growing global company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to be a key contributor to the success of the North American marketing department. You will help our content, advertising and event teams grow our efforts and track our results.
- Email Campaigns: partnering with the North American Heads of Content and Events to identify material that needs to be distributed to clients and prospects via email marketing campaigns. Coordinate assets, build, test and launch campaigns on a regular cadence. Eventually, take on external vendors responsibilities for email execution and automation building.
- External Vendor Coordination: Manage the relationships with various external agencies to ensure that they have the deliverables and information that they need to perform their duties.
- Marketing Coordination: Work with the marketing team, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. Maintain a working marketing calendar that consolidates all activities for the North American group across content, events and advertising.
- Advertising Coordination: Work with our advertising partners to coordinate asset delivery and reporting.
- Reporting: Working with international teams to report on the performance of all marketing activities for North America. This will involve learning the various reporting tools mainly HubSpot, SalesForce and Adestra’s email platform. Use the metrics available to populate regular reports for the executive teams. Coordinate with heads of sales globally for reporting.
- Project Management: Manage projects for the delivery of assets for content, events and advertising. Working with cross functional and international teams to coordinate efforts and ensure on-time delivery.
- Content: Coordinate various content assets for distribution in advertising and email marketing campaigns.
Key skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior digital marketing experience; B2B preferred but not required
Skills & knowledge
- Deliver superior customer experiences, digital interactions and content to engage and motivate our clients/prospects
- Influence internal & external teams on brand and use of resources
- Solving complex communication needs using the ability to organize information architecture into solutions that are compelling
- Ability to partner well with internal development team and outside vendors
- Understand the gathering and measuring of results and lead optimization efforts
- Confidently present ideas and recommendations to both internal and external senior level executives
- Works collaboratively with management team to deliver strategic recommendations
- Works well with cross-disciplinary teams
- Comfortable in dynamic, fast-paced and vertical-diverse environments
- Highly collaborative and willing to roll sleeves up
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing projects such as campaigns involving SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in landing pages, microsites and user funnels
- Experience with testing regimes
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, SalesForce)
- Expert knowledge with Microsoft Office tools especially Excel
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
To apply for this position, please send your résumé with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer