Key Account Manager
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with 10 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Key Account Manager to own the strategic and business relationship of a key account portfolio.
Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
This is the perfect time to join us, with ambitious plans to accelerate our rate of growth over the next 3 years in the UK and overseas, and an excellent opportunity to develop your career in account management, within a high-performing, exciting team.
- First point of contact for key Adestra clients involving proactive initiatives, reactive and problem solving and on the phone and face to face meetings. Liaising with other teams across the business to ensure complete client satisfaction;
- Identifying opportunities to improve key performance indicators for all clients, as well overseeing any up-sell opportunities in the client base;
- Commercial reporting;
- Working with the team to demonstrate Adestra’s solutions for prospects and existing clients;
- Public speaking; sharing your industry knowledge by speaking at events and webinars.
- Work closely with internal departments to handle client projects and queries;
- Mentoring other team members, ensuring that we utilise the collective knowledge and expertise within the team to deliver the level of service that all of our clients expect.
Key skills & Experience
- Educated to degree level or have equivalent experience;
- Digital marketing qualifications would be an advantage;
- Experience of working in a strategic account management role within the digital marketing/SaaS sector;
- High level digital marketing experience and ability to evangelize and speak with conviction and passion about technology and the industry;
- Proven client management skills and experience;
- Demonstrable experience of building executive level relationships;
- Experience in the Publishing/Events or Retail industries is advantageous;
- Experience with Salesforce is beneficial
- You will receive a competitive salary plus commission with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme;
- Benefits include: company pension, online discount portal, various travel schemes, eye care vouchers, child care vouchers, Private Health Insurance and Group Life Assurance;
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People accredited, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the company continues to grow;
- 25 days’ holiday + 1 extra day off for your birthday.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer