UX/UI Front-End Developer
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Front-End Developer to join our Oxford based team to assist with the ongoing development of our web-based email marketing platform, MessageFocus. As part of a small Front-End team, you’ll have a great opportunity play an integral role in shaping MessageFocus into a beautiful and easy to use platform.
We’re a small Dev team willing to make changes where necessary to make the best product we can. We’re constantly looking for ways to improve what we do, so we’re pushing heavily to improve our processes by employing things like modern programming practices, test-driven development and embracing new technologies whenever possible. We believe platform usability is of paramount importance and an area in which we’re investing significantly.
Skills & Requirements
An ideal candidate will have proven experience developing beautiful, intuitive and engaging user interfaces for web applications. Design ability is essential to the role, and experience with UX principles will be a massive benefit.
Some of the responsibilities for this role include:
- Designing beautiful, intuitive user interfaces
- Visual design ability and experience
- Usability and user experience testing
- Strong, proven design ability
- A solid understanding of UI/UX principles
- Experience with longer-term projects and platform maintenance
- A good understanding of security concerns such as XSS, CSRF, etc.
Founded in 2004, Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
As well as the opportunity to join a great team and work within an exciting, social business we also seek to reward all our employees properly so we attract and retain the best.
- You will receive a competitive salary plus participation in the Adestra bonus scheme.
- Benefits include: company pension, online discount and perks scheme, various travel schemes, eye care vouchers, child care vouchers, Private Health Insurance and Group Life Assurance;
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People accredited, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the company continues to grow;
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your birthday!
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a portfolio or examples of your work we would also be grateful if you could include it in your application.