Digital Support Developer
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in an award-winning, growing global company? Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Digital Support Developer to be responsible for providing expert advice and coding help to the support teams and writing awesome code for email.
Working closely with other teams within the business, you will:
- Write robust, innovate and progressive code for emails
- Provide expert advice and code fixes for escalated support cases
- Web form and landing page creation
- Project scoping and estimation
Key skills & Experience:
- Strong working knowledge of HTML and CSS essential and experience of the application of this to email coding very useful.
- Must be technically literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office and code editors
- Would suit a graduate, someone looking to start their career, or someone looking for change of career but any experience with digital agency or Email Service Provider (ESP) advantageous
- Some experience within an office environment, especially as part of a team
- Must be able to demonstrate examples of working to a brief, preferably in a technical capacity
- Experience of working directly with clients (internal or external) in gathering requirements
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Gold membership to over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance, a free Tastecard and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes such as cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer