Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast-growing global company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Digital Designer to be responsible for driving excellence in email and UX design.
As well as ensuring all design work is of the highest quality, you will be expected to attend scoping meetings face to face with clients, create and present best practice workshops and mentor junior team members on all aspects of their role.
Alongside the design aspects of the role, there will still be a heavy focus on the technical side of email and front-end web development. This will include the creation of a suite of templates for emails, forms and XML feeds.
- Creating a suite of mobile responsive emails and email design templates, online forms and landing pages
- Working on more complex Digital Design projects such as XML feeds, JQuery, complex forms
- Prepare and present workshops, blog posts and webinars dealing with all areas of email design best practice
- Review and develop Email Development processes and documentation, including briefing docs, checklists
- In conjunction with the Head of Digital Design, allocate and monitor projects including timescales, providing updates to key stakeholders as necessary
- Ensure designs are of high quality and have been thoroughly checked to provide a consistent experience across browsers and email cleints, developing quality procedures as necessary
Key skills & Experience:
- Considerable experience in email and front end web design and development, ideally gained in an agency or ESP
- High level of experience working in different code editors
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe suite
- Experience with a range of CMS, web analytics and open source tools, in particular Drupal, WordPress and Magento would be useful
- Technical problem solver
- Extremely organised and responsive with impeccable attention to detail
- A cool head for juggling multiple curveballs and solving problems
- Confident and able to clearly present ideas and solutions to internal and external parties in writing, on the phone or in person
To apply for this position, please send your résumé with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer