Customer Service / Technical Support Representatives
Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider are recruiting Support Representatives who are passionate about customer service to join our team at our central Oxford Head Office.
Joining a top tier Email Service Provider at an exciting time of ambitious growth, you will be exposed to fresh, cutting edge new media solutions ensuring email campaigns are professionally delivered. Handling Adestra’s valued clients on a day to basis will enable you to make the most of your excellent customer service skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a global company and work collaboratively with our teams overseas, with offices in UK, Australia and the US.
Reporting to the Support Manager and working within a small team, you will be supporting our clients with their use of the MessageFocus platform whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Support is provided by phone, email and chat and you will be resolving a range of issues from simple functionality issues, through to more involved problems that need investigation and liaison with colleagues.
- Full in-depth training will be given on all aspects of the platform. However, you should be naturally competent when it comes to the use of computers and of web based programmes. A basic understanding of HTML is of use but not essential.
- You will have proven experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- A confident and clear telephone manner and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels within an organisation;
- A good-humoured team player, you will take pride in your work and be able to thrive in a fairly pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise your own time carefully as our clients work to very strict deadlines.
- You will be willing to work flexibly to support our global operations. Though you will mostly work 9:00 – 5:30, you will work on a 9-week shift rota with an estimated one week of earlier starts and two weeks of later starts.
You will receive a competitive salary of £19,000 p.a. with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Gold membership to over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance, money off holidays and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Share options scheme, giving you the opportunity to share in Adestra’s success
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes such as cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer