Customer Service / Technical Support Representatives
Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider are recruiting Support Representatives who are passionate about customer service to join our team in North Sydney.
Joining a top tier Email Service Provider at an exciting time of ambitious growth, you will be exposed to fresh, cutting edge new media solutions ensuring email campaigns are professionally delivered. Handling Adestra’s valued clients on a day to basis will enable you to make the most of your excellent customer service skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company and work collaboratively with our teams overseas, with offices in Australia, the UK and US.
Working within a small team, you will be supporting our clients with their use of the MessageFocus platform whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction.
Support is provided by phone, email and chat and you will be resolving a range of issues from simple functionality issues, through to more involved problems that need investigation and liaison with colleagues.
- Whilst some knowledge of HTML is advantageous, you don’t need to be an HTML magician as full training will be given right through from understanding the basics to in-depth knowledge of the platform (the ability to learn is extremely important).
- As a starting point you will be proficient in using web based programmes, as well as MS Office.
- You must have proven experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- A confident and clear telephone manner and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels within an organisation;
- A good humoured team player, you will take pride in your work and be able to thrive in a fairly pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise your own time carefully as our clients work to very strict deadlines.
- You will be willing to work flexibly to support our global operations, including some Saturdays.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the opportunity to join a great team and work within an exciting business we also seek to reward all our employees properly to attract and retain the best.
- A competitive salary plus participation in the Adestra bonus scheme;
- Superb training and development opportunities are offered as the company continues to grow;
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your birthday!
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer