Customer Service Team Leader/ Supervisor
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Team Leader to be responsible for managing and developing our award-winning Customer Service team and giving technical support to clients in the use of our platform.
The Customer Service team support our clients with the use of our platform through live chat, phone and email, resolving a range of issues from simple functionality issues, through to more involved problems that need investigation and liaison with colleagues. Working alongside another Team Leader, you will:
- Motivate, engage and line manage designated team members
- Take part in the recruitment of, and provide training and mentoring for new starters. Identify development opportunities going forward
- Maintain key relationships with other departments across the business
- Provide feedback and make suggestions to the Head of Support including for company meetings and team development. Deputise for the Head of Support in times of absence
- Become a confident user of the platform (full training is provided) to resolve client queries and provide excellent customer service. Identify more complex queries and escalate as necessary
- Ensure admin is completed in a timely manner and kept up to date
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing a team or individual
- Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Able to work under pressure and confidently make decisions
- Proficient in using web based programs; as well as MS Office programs such as Word and Excel
- You will be willing to work flexibly to support our global operations. Though you will mostly work 9:00 – 5:30, you will work on a 5-week shift rota with one week of earlier starts and finishes, and one week of later starts and finishes
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience of working within a busy office environment
- You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme;
- Benefits include: company pension, various travel schemes, eye care vouchers, child care vouchers, Private Health Insurance and Group Life Assurance;
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver Award, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the company continues to grow;
- Free on site parking;
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your birthday!
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer