Content & PR Manager
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Content & Public Relations Manager to work within their busy marketing team and have management responsibility for the Content & PR Assistant.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a global company and work collaboratively with our teams overseas, with offices in UK, Australia and the US.
Take responsibility for the following activities supported by the Content & PR Assistant:
- Develop and maintain a content calendar of blogs, external articles and press releases, reports, whitepapers, eGuides and webinars, adapting to support Adestra product launches or key events and keeping stakeholders informed.
- Collaborate with the American and Australian marketing teams and incorporate the needs of the wider UK marketing team to ensure consistent global messaging and focus
Manage the creation of, develop and manage content for Adestra’s online presence
- Produce compelling ‘thought leadership’ content for use in Blogs, white papers, eguides, reports, website
- Work with internal stakeholders and freelance writers to produce blog posts to promote Adestra’s internal expertise and thought leadership
- Liaise with freelance writers, research partners and designers to produce, edit and publish papers and reports demonstrating Adestra’s expertise, supporting marketing goals and adhering to the official tone of voice in line with the content calendar
- Maintain content for the social media content schedule ensuring regular participation and engagement and promoting Adestra’s thought leadership pieces to a wider audience
- Copywriting for emails to send regular updates to clients and prospects, promoting Adestra’s thought leadership pieces and news and manage the internal newsletter
Manage content for external placements
- Work with PR consultant to maximise media coverage and news feed
- Develop press releases and news articles liaising with PR professionals, internal stakeholders and clients
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure entries are submitted for Adestra and their clients to industry awards
Manage content to promote client stories
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to maintain a pipeline of case studies, evaluate and prioritise client stories, support the production of case studies, seek or support the request for client approvals
- Work closely with the Account Management team in the UK, US and Australia to encourage submissions for the Campaign of the Month competition and maintain a database of client testimonials that can be used externally
- Use analytics to identify popular content topics to improve
- Keep current with emerging email and associated trends and developments
- Carry out quality assurance and tone of voice checks on the content managed
Key Skills & Experience:
- Confident and highly competent copy writer in English
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Efficient and calm when working under pressure
- Ability to solve problems constructively and propose practical ways ahead when faced with difficulties
- Ability to work well independently and to contribute as part of a team, with a supportive attitude to colleagues
- Keen eye for detail and ability to spot and anticipate problems before they occur
- Excellent I.T. skills, must be competent in Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of social media
- Preferably have own driving licence
- Previous line management experience
- Educated to higher education level
- You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme;
- Benefits include: company pension, various travel schemes, eye care vouchers, child care vouchers, Private Health Insurance and Group Life Assurance;
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People accredited, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the company continues to grow;
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your birthday!
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer