Content & PR Assistant
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing solutions and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Content & Public Relations Assistant to support their busy marketing team.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a global company and work collaboratively with our teams overseas, with offices in UK, Australia and the US.
Support the Content & PR Manager with the following activities:
- Co-ordinate and maintain a content calendar of blogs, external articles and press releases, reports, whitepapers, eGuides and webinars, adapting according to business needs in order to support Adestra product launches or key events.
- Collaborate with the American and Australian marketing teams and incorporate the needs of the wider UK marketing team to ensure consistent global messaging and focus
- Keep other stakeholders such as PR agencies or consultants and the wider Commercial Team informed of the development of this content calendar
- Maintaining the social media content schedule ensuring regular participation and engagement and promoting Adestra’s thought leadership pieces to a wider audience
- Coordinate internal stakeholders and freelance writers to produce blog posts to promote Adestra’s internal expertise and thought leadership
- Liaise with freelance writers, research partners and designers to produce, edit and publish papers and reports demonstrating Adestra’s expertise, supporting marketing goals and adhering to the official tone of voice in line with the content calendar
- Assist in setting up and preparing for webinars on a monthly basis (or as required), managing the registration process and follow-up emails to registrants to promote Adestra’s thought leadership in an interactive way
- Support with creating emails to send regular updates to clients and prospects, promoting Adestra’s thought leadership pieces and news and manage the internal newsletter
Coordinate and manage content for external placements
- Manage approvals process for press releases and news articles liaising with PR professionals, internal stakeholders and clients
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to ensure approvals are obtained and entries submitted for Adestra and their clients to industry awards
Coordinate and manage content to promote client stories
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to maintain a pipeline of case studies, evaluate and prioritise client stories, support the production of case studies, seek or support the request for client approvals
- Work closely with the Account Management team in the UK, US and Australia to encourage submissions for the Campaign of the Month competition and maintain a database of client testimonials that can be used externally
- Use analytics to identify popular content topics to improve
- Keep current with emerging email and associated trends and developments
- Carry out quality assurance and tone of voice checks on the content managed
Key skills & Experience:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Efficient and calm when working under pressure
- Ability to solve problems constructively and propose practical ways ahead when faced with difficulties
- Ability to work well independently and to contribute as part of a team, with a supportive attitude to colleagues
- Keen eye for detail and ability to spot and anticipate problems before they occur
- Excellent I.T. skills, must be competent in Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Excellent knowledge of social media
- Someone self-motivated and interested in developing a career in event marketing.
- Educated to higher education level is desirable
- Experience of a marketing function within a commercial capacity desirable
- Preferably have own driving licence
- You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme;
- Benefits include: perks scheme with over 200 discounts, company pension, various travel schemes, eye care vouchers, child care vouchers, Private Health Insurance and Group Life Assurance;
- BS EN ISO 9001:2000 and Investors in People accredited, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the company continues to grow;
- 25 days holiday + 1 extra day off for your birthday!
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer