Channel Sales Manager
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in an award-winning, growing global company? Adestra, a leading Email Marketing Technology Service Provider with over 12 years of experience in providing enterprise marketing software and excellent customer service, are recruiting for a Channel Sales Manager to engage key decision makers within target companies to pitch Adestra’s proposition and generate new business sales.
Growth and development of some of our key channel partners is also a key focus for this role, increasing the level of engagement, the breadth of the services and incorporating other technologies from our growing ecosystem in order to generate increased or new revenue streams.
At Adestra we believe our technology is only as good as our people, which is why you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution to Adestra’s success.
- Research and engage both self-generated prospects and marketing leads with the MessageFocus value proposition;
- Develop & manage a pipeline of opportunity through a solution sales approach;
- Follow the Adestra sales process and use salesforce.com to provide an accurate forecast and reports of activity;
- Create sales proposals and respond to client RFP’s
- Use Adestra/MessageFocus products to demonstrate capabilities to prospects in person or via webex
- Engage other Adestra departments and management in the sales cycle and provide accurate handover & feedback to the wider business
- Develop strong relationships with and take responsibility for the commercial management and growth of a selection of key channel accounts
- Negotiate contracts, and close business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated or demonstrable relevant experience;
- Experience of working within or with Agencies or Technology Resellers
- An established network of agency or reseller contacts
- Confident networking skills to generate new opportunities and the ability to connect with decision-makers to present our proposition
- Strong, proven track record of exceeding individual targets in a new business sales environment
- Demonstrate recent sales experience of digital marketing software including: email (preferred), marketing automation, CRM, social, mobile, or other digital marketing technology;
- Previous experience selling Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is preferred;
- Proven ability to demonstrate technology to prospects.
You will receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to be part of the Company’s bonus scheme, as well as:
- Gold membership to over 200 discounts and perks through our online benefit portal including free mobile phone insurance, a free Tastecard and discounted cinema tickets
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday!
- Free on-site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Various travel schemes such as cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Private health insurance
- Group life assurance
- Working in a BS EN ISO 27001, 9001:2000 and Investors in People Silver accredited company, superb training and development opportunities are offered as the business continues to grow
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for 12 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer