Business Development Representative
Are you looking for an exciting role in a fast growing company? Adestra, a leading Marketing Technology Service Provider with substantial experience in providing enterprise marketing software and award winning customer service, are looking for a Business Development Representative.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will be responsible for prospecting to key decision makers within target companies, and pitching Adestra’s proposition to generate new business opportunities. Lead generation & qualification are critical to our success, as are market coverage & effective communication of our proposition, and as such this is a critically important role.
This opportunity is based in Boston with no relocation available.
Key aspects of your role will include lead management, lead generation, discovery, qualification, and closing prospects.
- Research and engage both self-generated prospects and marketing leads with the MessageFocus value proposition
- Develop & manage a pipeline of leads to deliver opportunity targets
- Follow the Adestra sales process and use salesforce.com to provide accurate reports of activity
- Follow established process for opportunity assignment to Sales Managers
- Report directly to The Business Development Team leader on a daily basis
- Attend events to maintain a presence for Adestra (as required)
- Engage with other Adestra departments and management and provide accurate handover & feedback to the wider business
- Flexibility will be required to accommodate global prospects
- Educated to degree level or demonstrable relevant experience
- Experience in selling services, software or IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Be ‘tech savvy’ with the ability to grasp new technologies and software
- An instinctively commercial approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- ‘Solution oriented’ approach with the ability to listen and understand client needs
- Basic understanding of the digital marketing ‘ecosystem’
- Extremely organized and responsive
- Confident cold calling skills, and ability to connect with decision-makers to explain our proposition;
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please; we’re really busy speaking to clients!
Adestra has been empowering clients to maximize marketing ROI through email-driven technology for over 10 years. Our flexible account structure and obsession with customer success have gained the trust of global and growing brands alike. Founded on the principle that marketing success takes more than technology, we’re not just Software as a Service, we’re Software AND a Service.
Adestra are an Equal Opportunities Employer